Refund and Exchange Policy
The product refund and exchange policy will apply to all purchases made with our company, MEWB Skincare Sdn Bhd, or from www.lifecellmalaysia.com, with effect from 1 August 2018. For the purpose of this refund and exchange policy, the date of purchase shall mean the date of receipt of product by you.What if I changed my mind with my purchase?
- We do not accept and process any exchanges, under normal circumstances due to reasons of safety and hygiene. No refund is allowed.
- We apologize for the missing item in your order. We will process to replace item(s) to you once we have verified the stocks with our inventory department. Please provide details of your purchases, photo of all the item(s) received and photo of the shipping box received to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Replacement for item(s) which do not meet the requirement above will be duly declined.
- You may request for an exchange if the product(s) you have received is/are not the product(s) you originally ordered.
- You may request for an exchange if the product(s) is/are damaged or faulty in rare circumstance for example with a broken seal upon delivery.
- Our team strives to ensure that all products are in good and original condition when they are shipped. When you receive your order, please inspect the shipping item(s) for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping box to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately to process your request for replacements.
- It is important to retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged item(s) for inspection. We are able to process your request better if a snapshot of the defective item(s) is sent to us.
- Exchanges will only be done for an item(s) in its original condition (with seal intact, unused and unopened).
- Exchange of product(s) is valid within 14 days from the date of purchase Kindly note that if the request for exchange is not officially made to us and the product(s) is/are not returned and received by us within 14 days from the date of purchase, we shall not accept or process any exchanges.
- We will process to exchange or replace item(s) to you once we have verified the returned item(s). The shipping charges for returning the item(s) to us will vary according to your location and shipping company you use. For all qualified exchanges or replacements, we are happy to reimburse you the shipping charges for returning the item(s) to us subject to maximum reimbursement of RM15.00 only provided that a valid proof of postage and a valid receipt of shipping charges are given to us.
- The item(s) being returned to us safely and correctly remains your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a reliable shipping service that insures you for the value of the item(s). Please keep the valid proof of postage and tracking code for reference purpose. Please note that proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
- Exchanges for item(s) which do not meet all mentioned conditions will be duly declined.
- We enjoy great confidence in our products. However, in the rare circumstances that you believe one of our products is causing you to suffer a skin allergic reaction, please provide details of your purchases, allergic reaction, photo of affected areas to email@example.com within 30 days from the date of purchase so we can help you determine the cause of your reaction.
- In certain instances, a medical certificate may be requested to identify if it is the product that caused the allergic reactions.
- Please allow up to 10 days for us to investigate these claims. Once we complete our investigation, we will inform you on the result of investigation via email or text message. If we accept your refund request, please return to us the product in issue within 7 days from the date of our notification on investigation result.
- You are responsible for and must prepay the shipping charges for returning product to us.
- Once the returned product arrives at our office and if your refund request is accepted by us, we will refund to your local bank account within 30 days from the date of receipt of your returned product.
- If your order was placed with a promotion code or free gift, you must return them together in order to have the refund. Otherwise, a sum equivalent to the value of free gift will be automatically deducted from the refund sum.
- Refund policy shall only apply for FIRST TIME purchase AND strictly for customer who experience skin allergic reaction after using LifeCell or PreciseDerm products and is in compliance with our refund terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to decline any request for refund if in our opinion the said request is not reasonable and not out of good faith.
The returned product should be posted toMEWB SKINCARE SDN BHD
No.32A-1, Jalan PJU 5/20D,
The Strand Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E.
- Please ensure you obtain a Proof of Postage when you return the goods to us. You should retain this in order to provide proof that you have returned the goods, in the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel.
For all request for refund, exchange or replacement, please contact us at +603 61427017 / +6012 6392792 or firstname.lastname@example.org